Home

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good Behavior, but still Grouchy

For the most part, Moma's behavior has been good lately. She doesn't ramble near as much as she did. She stays in her room a good bit, not necessarily asleep. We hear that TV changing channels at volumes the neighbors complain about. She tends to her potty habits quietly and fairly well with an occaisional "surprise" in the bathroom floor. She can't be trusted or left alone, of course, but for some reason, she is a little easier to manage. BUT! She is still Moma. She still feeds the dogs! And she is still a touch grouchy at times!
For example, last night, she went to bed at 6:30 (for the night, she claimed) but at 10:00 she was up looking for something to eat. I had bought doughnuts from one of the teachers' kids. So, I warmed her one in the microwave, but I cut it in half. When I put it in front of her, she crabbed, "Why didn't you give me the whole thing?" I said, "Because if I had, you'd have said that you couldn't eat the whole thing." She said, "Well GIVE IT TO ME!!" Sigh...............

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Glad to hear that Moma is a little easier to handle. I know she enjoyed the "bedtime" snack! Have a Happy Valentine's Day :) And make sure that Moma gets some Valentine's candy...haha.