Home

Friday, February 6, 2009

Smarty Pants

The sitter said that Moma had been a smarty pants today. She tried to feed the dogs candy. She rambled in the refrigerator. But...most of the "events" involved Christopher. They just do not get along. lol
She seems to stay in her room more. Her speech is not always clear. Her eyes look almost hollow to me. I just hate this! This is so not my grandmother. She is funny. She is full of life! I think she would never want to be this way if she were in her right mind. This may sound cruel, but I just wish God would take her home.
Now, don't misunderstand me. She still has good days. She still does funny stuff. But I have seen her go down so much even in the last month. She seems more fragile. I just hate old age.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

I agree...I hate old age too. But Moma, like my parents, lived a good life, and filled your life with memories that you will have forever. Just try and enjoy the good days.