Home

Friday, February 20, 2009

Milk of Mag

Let's just say that we have had a "problem" the last few days and anything said about it would be too much information. Hopefully, we are on the mend. Calling the doctor is no help. They have no compassion on her or me! What did they recommend? Milk of Magnesia! With no details, it multiplies the problem to the 25th power. UGH!
She is also still on the money kick. She asked me today, "Can't you just let me have a little bit of MY money?" How sad. I can't imagine not being in control anymore. But she gave me this cock and bull story about how she had promised this "womern" at her church (that she has not been to in 2 years) that she'd help out with this certain offering, but mind you...she couldn't give me any names or details. Totally inappropriate of me, but I reminded her that NO ONE from her church comes to see her, calls her or even sends her cards. She might have had 3 cards since she's been here over a year. She is the oldest living member of her church! But I digress...what I am trying to say is that she makes up stories for her convenience. When she couldn't give me a name or what the offering was all about, she said plainly...."I want some money!" lol Some things never change.

No comments: