Home

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep talking

Kerry and I are listening to the baby monitor tonight. We went to the funeral home to say farewell to Kerry's Uncle Wes who is now WHOLE again. Remember his aunt Othell in your prayers. Moma is talking 100 miles an hour. It is so funny because she is apparently helping someone move. She keeps saying, "We'll help you load it" She said, "Get it....Get all your stuff!" Then she gets excited and says, "GET IT GET IT GET IT!!" She'll slap her legs and just laugh!! But then....it got really quiet. Kerry said, "Here she comes". She came down to the den and stood in the door grunting. Then mumbled something to herself and started back down the hall. We waited to hear her on the monitor, but didn't so I got up just as she was stealing a 3 inch stack of my PUFFs tissue. I reached over her shoulder and snatched them out of her little hand and said, "You have kleenex in your room,leave mine alone!" She steals mine all the time when she has a HUGE box in her room. She started jerking and twisting and flipping....I know I startled her but dang...then little precious whispered, "I'm getting these for someone else." I said, "Moma, there is no one else in your room" She said, "Yes, that womern down there is using MINE!" I twirled her around and sent her marching to her room. She is down there now just grunting away. Nothing funny yet, but I will update if she does anything else. I'm so glad she came to entertain! (that is the only way I can look at it without stabbing myself in the eye!) Sigh..........

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

So sorry to hear about Kerry's uncle. I will keep Aunt Othell in my prayers. Keep smiling :) We are still in Arkansas loving on our little precious one. He has been so much fun this week and is growing up way too fast.