Home

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shut-up!

Today has not been one of Moma's best days. She has been cold all day (which is strange considering this is the warmest day we've had lately). She also has really had a hard time walking. She ate breakfast about 9ish, went back to bed, then she ate lunch around 11:30. My sister came down to stay while I ran a few errands. When I got home 2 hours later, she was ready to go back to bed. She is also yawning a lot. I am wondering what her oxygen levels are. Am I wrong, or does this seem like a new season in her life....closer to the end? For some reason, I feel like I am being prepared for that.
Even though she has felt bad today, she cracked me up at supper. She kept saying something to Kerry about being 90 years old, and he said, "You're 95!" She looked at him so seriously and said, "Shut-up". lol We all burst out laughing!! She loved it (because she was the center of attention, which is her favorite place to be!)

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Well at least Moma is still finding joy in telling Kerry to shut up! haha I know that mom and dad both started sleeping more towards the end, but both of them were bedridden. If I were laying in bed all day, I'm sure that I would sleep a lot more too...haha.