Home

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Prayers requested.....

Lately my posts have all been negative and nasty. Well, today "ain't no different". She has been like a child all day; an unruly child; a retarded child with an IQ of less than 65; a child who may find herself drinking rat poison if she doesn't behave. She is doing all this hollering. I wish I could type it so you could get a good idea of what it sounds like. Then she does a screaming routine. And her coughing spells.......that always conveniently happen when I am on the phone.
The dog scratched her leg today (so she says), and that old thin skin just ripped into a perfect V. She sat on the sofa screaming and carrying on like her eyeball had been clawed out. She was screaming "Come doctor my leg (pronounced Laig)!!" "JUUUUUUULLLLLLIIIIIE!!! I need a band-ay!!!" "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I want somebody to doctor my leg!" I wanted to take duct tape and wrap around her scrawny little leg. Since that would just be wrong, I went into one of my Gan green spills. "You know if you don't stop picking at your leg, you might get gan green. Then they'll have to cut your leg off below the knee. I'm not sure how you'll get around. I guess you'll just be laid up in the bed all the time." She said, "I ain't a picking at it!" I said, "Yes you are and you have doo-doo under your fingernails, so you will get gan green. I hope they only cut off your foot." Now how mean is that? Mean, but WELL deserved.

No comments: