Home

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Couldn't hate her more...

Tonight, I couldn't hate her more. After a busy day at work, I came home to her craziness (screaming and carrying on), walked on the tread mill, ordered pizza and went to the hospital for 2 or so hours.Then came home and she was crazier than ever! You cannot imagine the screaming and hollering. Jerking and shaking.....if you didn't know what an actress she is, you'd think she was having some kind of seizure. I AM WORN OUT! All I wanted was a bath.....no, had to medicate her and try to get her crazy tail settled in the bed. Finally got her settled, covered up, and about to tell her goodnight when she said, "Hey, have we got any chocolate milk?" I wanted to put my hands around her scrawny neck and KILL HER! I told her she would just have to wait until I got my bath, and as I turned and walked out of her room, I noticed that she had stolen a figurine that Rebekah got for Christmas (Rebekah hated it, but at this point, it was the principle). I snatched it up and walked out with it. She started screaming...."HEY! You bring that back!!" Then she got up and came after me. I had hidden it by the time she got to me. We had a short screaming match with her telling me how sorry I'd be, and me dragging her into her room and threatening her about not leaving her room again.
I am so sick of CRAZY! She has been more crazy every day. She had the nerve to ask me to pray with her tonight. She really doesn't want me  praying with her.....BECAUSE I AM PRAYING FOR HIM TO TAKE HER HOME!!!!!!! Yes, I hate her tonight.

No comments: