Home

Monday, August 30, 2010

Trazadone?

I think I have this thing figured out. I looked up the Trazadone on the infamous Internet last night, and VOILA! Side effects include stomach pain. We have just recently begun giving it on a regular basis since she is no longer affected by Tylenol PM. AND....there is a drug interaction with Digoxin, which she takes. So.....I'm thinking, no more Trazadone. I clued my sister in and she is doing extensive research with her nurses at GRMC Home Health and Hospice.
I am getting better at being more observant on things like that, but I don't really want to be. I don't like medical stuff at all! You know sick people make me retreat to the hills. (Which is why I hate being sick, running from myself is work)

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Good detective work!! Hopefully the dying episodes will "die" down! Glad you're feeling better.