Home

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friend Day

I have tried for 2 days to post a flyer that goes with this story, but it won't post as a .tif or a pdf file. So...if you are a blogger, help me!

 Monday as I came in, I stopped and grabbed the mail out of the mailbox. I came in and was going over the day with my sitter while I browsed through the mail. I saw Moma's church bulletin and just handed it to her. I paid no attention to it any more. She got up and went to her room. In a little bit, Rebekah and Seth came in. They were sitting at the table when Moma came out of her room. She entered the kitchen, went straight toward them waving the flyer. "We're having Friend Day at our church. We'd love to have you", she said to Seth. He took the flyer and looked it over. "Okay.....I'm pretty sure this was last week, but OK, we'll be there" and handed it back to her. She came into the den where I was, sat down in a chair, and soon dozed off. In a minute, I heard some mumbling, then..."Come to our church! Sunday.....Sunday......SUNDAY!!!" She rattled on in her sleep about Friend Day for about 20 minutes. I looked at the flyer. It was the week prior to us receiving the bulletin. Way to go COP COG!

1 comment:

Cheryl Taylor said...

COP COG=grrrrrr:(