Home

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rested

I am so rested. Spent the weekend with my long-time friend in Nashville. Believe it or not, this time last night (10:12 pm) we were just leaving the restaurant. I never eat supper that late, but we got a late start because I took a LONG nap! I normally nap (when I can, which is rare) with my earrings on so that I never really get comfortable, so I won't sleep long. But when I heard the first clap of thunder, I sat straight up in bed and took off my earrings, pulled up the covers and it was over. Four hours later.....we were scampering to get ready to go eat.
However, I came home to CRAZY! C-R-A-Z-Y....no joke. She is nutty as a fruitcake as my Daddy would say. When I came in she was eating a snack at the table. She began telling me how much she missed me and begging me not to ever go off again. It was sort of sweet. But then at supper, she asked what day Christmas day was on FOUR times. And it has gone downhill ever since. She has been "rearranging her room" and "cleaning up" as she put it. And tonight....I am "lady".

No comments: