Home

Monday, August 2, 2010

IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have answered the question concerning what day this is 59 times today. It is on her whiteboard. She asks everyone who comes in what day it is. When every day is the same, why do you care what day it is?

She has had a couple of minor dying spells, but not bad. She has been in another world today. Very passive, but not necessarily sweet. She ate a good supper, but never said anything much other than to ask what day it was, and to tell me she enjoyed her supper.  Well, she did ask if Seth was going to eat with us, but it wasn't her usually aggressive personality.She went to bed after she ate.

I see so many changes in her, but then she rallies up and makes me want to strangle her! But I pray for the Lord's mercy to take her peacefully in her sleep when He sees fit, regardless of when I think it should be.

No comments: