Home

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lost her drawers

Today, as has been the norm for about 5 days, Moma was dying off and on all day. But about 12:30, I heard her walking through the house, and then sit down in a kitchen chair. I was in my room folding sheets. I heard this crazy laugh.....and "Hooooo Haaaaa" and so on. I walked toward the door, and she saw me and said, "Julie...come'ere" I walked in there and she started laughing again. I said, "What is it?" She said, "I've lost my drawers....and I can't find them!! (more laughter) I AIN'T GOT NONE ON!!!!!" And she began this psychotic laugh! I had to drag her to her room, telling her to put some on...."I ain't gone do it!" she said. I had to lie her back and put them on her and then make her sit up and pull them up. Not sure where that came from.