Home

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She's Done!

The dying spells are getting more frequent. Last night was a "pray for me" moment that even chocolate milk did not cure. She spoke in tongues and prayed fervently (and she is sincere when she is praying). She cannot tell you what is wrong, but she says something is wrong. She carried on for at least 30 minutes after I put her to bed.
She called me to her room this afternoon to declare that she was going to have to quit. I asked her what she was referring to, but she never really said. She mentioned helping Sherry and me, but I'm not sure that was what she meant. This crazy conversation went on and on (with Rebekah in the bathroom next door yelling out her comments) until I could not contain myself any longer! I laughed and covered it by saying..."You don't have to help us with anything....You just take care of Mildred". She smiled and that suited her just fine.
What a zoo I live in.

No comments: