Home

Friday, June 18, 2010

Nap

Wednesday (yes I know today is Friday) I came home from school exhausted. Everyone in the family was either gone or asleep, so "Big Girl" decided to lie down for a few minutes. HA! Four hours later, I got up....but I digress.
In the middle of this nap, Moma got up and was rambling through the house. Subconsciously I could hear her, but did not get awake enough to get up. Then, she came into my bedroom, rapped me on the ankles with that (&^$%#) cane and hollered "You better get up, the house is afar (on fire)". Rebekah had gotten up to get ready for work and told her that the house was not on fire, she must have been dreaming. She replied confidently, "That man outside has one of them thangs and he is hollering for us to get out".
I can hear the circus music, can you?

No comments: