Home

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Suit

This is too precious not to share, but Mr. Payne will not appreciate it.
Sunday night, after all the festivities of the birthday were over, I was settled into my recliner with my laptop on Facebook (of course). I got a chat message from a friend's ex-husband saying that her current husband was in ICU. (They have an amicable relationship) This man in ICU has stage 4 cancer, so I was alarmed. Another friend and I left for the hospital about 10 pm. While we were gone......this is great!.......
Kerry went to bed. He closed off our bedroom door to the kitchen like he always does. This usually means that Moma will go through the living room to the kitchen. NOT THAT NIGHT! He heard her coming, but tried to lie still so she would think he was asleep. He heard her go into his bathroom. He looked and there the precious princess stood with her diaper sagging past her crack, butt cheeks exposed with a back scratcher in her hands BUCK NAKED as the day she was born. (I guess she was eeeeetching). He is scarred for life and prays he never sees that again.

No comments: