Home

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Been Lazy

Sorry, I've just been lazy lately. I've had so many doctors and dentists appointments and I am so SICK of going to both. So, when I get home, I only want to sit and do nothing, basically. Also, I am reading Janet Evanovich's new book Sizzling Sixteen (since there is no underline here, I'll italicize). I love her books about Stephanie Plum and I cannot put them down! I only started Saturday afternoon and I am almost finished. That is FAST for me. I read slow.
Moma has been more subdued lately, napping more, and more passive than usual. She is still getting up at the crack of dawn and stomping through my house. Ugh! That alone makes me want to pop her in the back of the head. She is more feeble and going down a little every day. The funniest thing she has said lately is about being at home. She wanted me to "help" her get to her room, which is usually an attention seeking ploy, but I do anyway. When we got into her room, she said, "Are you going home?" I said, "Moma! I am at home!" She said, "Am I?" God bless her.

No comments: