Home

Friday, June 4, 2010

Candy

This morning Little Precious was up before 6:00 am, stomping through my house, cane clicking and grunting like a boar. She let the dogs out of their crates, like that was her job. I wanted to knock her knees out from under her. I finally got up after about 20 minutes of hearing her tear through my house, opening the pantry, cabinets and the outside doors. Ugh.....
I was not cheerful, but I began fixing her breakfast. Once I got her seated and out from under me, I poured my life blood (Diet Dr. Pepper) and got a Special K cereal bar. "Hey! Gimme some candy!!" she bellowed at me. After the fuss over this the other day, I pinched her off a piece and said, "It's not candy! It's a cereal bar and you won't like it". She put it in her mouth, and turned her head and mumbled, "That wasn't enough to taste". GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............the urge to kill was radiating through my being. I pinched her off a bigger piece, and stomped out of the kitchen. She made that sarcastic face and said, "Thanky" But, she won't admit she didn't like it.

No comments: