Home

Monday, November 3, 2008

Rambling Rose

Today has been a rambling day. I took a day off for ME, and ONLY ME today. I did what I could for the economy.....I shopped for awhile! lol Anyway, when I got home, she was so excited with all my packages. Then the UPS guy came with a box of things the sitter and I ordered from LTD. She thought it was Christmas. She got so excited!! I refused to open the box until she went to her room. Then she came in after I opened it and went through everything. She even rambled through the towels on my bed I dumped out to fold. She has been busy busy since I got home today.
Then tonight while Kerry and I were in the den watching TV (okay, HE was watching TV, I was on the computer), she came to the den door and announced, "I would like some ice cream". It was like she was 4 years old. It amazes me how much she eats, and never gains an ounce. I should be so lucky!

No comments: