Home

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby....

23 years ago, I was on my honeymoon! Ah...young and scared, not sure why, but I was scared to death that night. lol Tonight for my anniversary celebration, Moma had a stomach virus! Kerry and I went out to eat, and came home to vomit! It was every where! At first I couldn't decide if she had fallen and hit her head, or what. Then I thought she'd had a coughing spell, and made herself throw up. But regardless, there was chicken noodle soup recycled all over my former sewing room floor. And when that was cleaned up......guess what started?? Yum...This has certainly been a memorable anniversary. I must give props to my sweetheart of 23 years. Without him, I'd have already killed Moma! lol He has been WONDERFUL throughout this little journey.
I had a friend make a lemon pound cake for Ker for our day. Moma was so scared she wasn't going to get her fair share. She told me today to wrap her up a couple of pieces in a napkin to take to her room. lol She is so greedy.
She had a bath today, got her hair washed, nice clean gown and housecoat.....and now she smells like the sewer. Will I work tomorrow? Should I? I hate for the sitter to get sick, and not be able to stay the rest of the week, especially the end because we are going to Gatlinburg, but then again, I need to work. My head hurts from all the candles we have burned to try to kill the "other" odor. Gag......
Sorry for the graphic post, but that is part of it. Times like these, I wonder what I was thinking moving her in with me. I have never really liked old people, and I cannot stand to be around sick people (sorry just being honest here). I asked God to give me what I needed to do this. Tonight I really leaned on Him for help. I only gagged twice. Applause, applause to my big sister. She came and helped me clean up the latter of the nasties. ugh......

No comments: