Home

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shorttakes...

No time for a long post! Mother's Day is tomorrow! Got the whole family on both sides coming up for burgers and dogs on the grill. I'll be missing my mother while everyone here will be with theirs. So.....
Thanks Mother for all the times you were there for me, even when I didn't appreciate it!
If I had it to do over again, I'd try to be more considerate of your feelings and tell you
that I love you every day! I'll never be the woman you were.

Here are some of the crazy things Moma has said and done lately:

Met us at the door after our walk. "Hey! Hey! If you win.....do you get a prize?"

In her sleep. "Why ain't you singing?" and "Hurry up and pray!"

At supper. "There was a woman (she says womern) who told me that she got a job up here working at night!"
(Note: I'm looking for this woman. I have a TO DO list for her!)

At lunch the other day, Joy had an egg roll. She asked what it was. Joy said, "It's tough, you can't eat it." Unfortunately for Joy, her phone rang and she had to go outside to answer it. Moma tore that egg roll up. Then SWORE she didn't touch it!

I bought her a candy bar that had nuts in it. I told her to be careful of the nuts. She sucked on the chocolate, and spit the nuts across the room like a ball player!

Happy Mother's Day! And a special congrats to my friend "Mister" who is a proud papa to Little John Michael Wigley!

No comments: