Home

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

Just a fast update: too tired to be creative...........

She still grunts and growls instead of breathing normally.
She talks crazy, especially in her sleep. (As I type, she is hollering, "You move around and then you get up on your FEET!")
She has been fairly clean, but we are about to see Home Health end, so we'll be back to Nasty Square One.
She is on an eating binge; eating everything in sight. And if you have it....she wants it, no matter what it is.
Sherry has become Alene but reverts back to Dorothey too. She knows my name most of the time, but has asked me, "What is your name little girl?"
She rambles to the 95th power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That drives me crazy the most.
She wets all over my house; dribbles all the way down the hall.
She feeds my dogs everything in the house.

I'll do better next time, and I'll try to be more creative!
Later...............

No comments: