Home

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disgusting

Okay friends, this post is disgusting.....just warning you!

Moma has peed on everything in my house. It's like having a new puppy. She pees on everything she sits on, she pees in the floor while standing up, she has even peed on my deck (Yes, she pulled up her gown and let 'er rip!). It is disgusting. My kids are complaining about sitting in wet chairs, and the smell! It's not like I can rub her nose in it and smack her with a rolled up newspaper, but trust me, I WANT TO!
Just now, she pulled off her wet diaper in my living room, and yelled at me to bring her some dry pants and a dry gown. She had chunked the wet diaper across the room and laid the wet gown on the other end of the couch (to spread the love). She was yelling "I ain't got on no pants!!!" like a proud peacock. My house reeks of urine and just plain nasty. I don't even have a desire to decorate my house for Christmas. (I did attempt to put up a smaller tree in my living room today, but that was a disaster. More to come on that)
So, if you love me, roll up a newspaper and come smack Mildred's nose, then....TAKE HER OUT!

No comments: