Home

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Trip

My trip to NYC is over, and Mildred never knew I was gone. She had no clue, I was not here. She is getting more and more "out there". I gave her a little trinket from NYC and she loved it! She said, "When did you go to New York?" Nice.
This afternoon, Connie met me at the door when I came home. I walked out on the porch as she was leaving talking to her. When I came in, Moma said, "What did she want?" I ignored her. She came into the kitchen with me and said, "Hon, what did that womern want?" I said, "Moma she didn't want anything. I was just talking to her". She said, "Well, who was she?" I said, "MOMA! That was Connie!" She said, "Connie who?" I said, "Connie is the lady who stays with you." She said, "Honey, that womern don't stay with me. I don't have nobody who stays with me". Great!

No comments: