Home

Friday, April 15, 2011

Punishment

Okay, I don't have all the details just yet, but I had several texts and phone calls at school today. Apparently, Moma drew back her fist at the Hospice aide who came to give her a bath. Then she and Connie waged a major battle over feeding the dogs, so Christo stepped in and took the food. She drew back her cane and whacked him with it, and he took it away from her!!!! She tried to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She cried, and begged and pleaded for that cane. She screamed "gimme back my stick!" and told him he would be sorry for the way he was treating her. I love it. He learned this from his mother. When he and Rebekah would do something bad with a toy or fight over it, I'd open the back door and throw it out! What a fine example I have been! lol

No comments: