Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Confusion getting worse

Moma is still hollering about those places on her arm. I realize the nurse said NOT to put bandages on them but the nurse doesn't live here 24/7 and she has no clue how miserable Moma can make you if you don't do what she wants. She wants a "band-day", so I bandaged her like she wanted it! I do not plan to listen to the whining, crying and hollering she is doing about that stupid skinned elbow. Yes, it hurts. I know that, but crying does not help the pain. So, I just give her what she wants.....let the nurse deal with her when she is here. Then she started the "I'm going crazy" spell. She looked up at me and said, "Give me something to knock me out!" (The jokes and sarcasm are circling my head, but I'll refrain) I did give her a Xanax to take off the edge. They are not very strong. I take them when I need them and still work. So, long story short, she took a nap. She got up as brand new as the day she was born. "Have you got to work today?" she asked. She thought it was morning. She only wanted oatmeal and I could NOT convince her that it was indeed night time. She finally went back to bed. God love her.

No comments: