Home

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh No You Didn't!

Yesterday, my sister came by to do Moma's medicine. Moma always does whatever she can to get attention, and cannot stand for Sherry and me to talk. So she laid her head down on the table and started hollering. Sherry asked her what was wrong in a loud voice (so to be heard) and Moma told her nothing. Sherry fussed at her for doing that because she alarms us when she does and we think something is really wrong. Moma apologized. Then she asked Sherry a question that she had already asked her. Sherry was a little short with her, but not really ugly. I tried to intervene every time I saw that she was going to interrupt. Then it hit me.....I have arrived! Moma is most definitely a lunatic, but she is MY lunatic, and I do NOT want anyone else being ugly to her but me. I laughed at myself when I realized this. So, let me talk about her, but don't you dare!

No comments: