Home

Monday, October 11, 2010

IF I DON'T KILL HER TONIGHT, I NEVER WILL!

Yes, I know I say that a lot! Here...walk in my shoes.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care what she eats or how much she eats. I do not want her to feed it to my dogs. But....come on. Since supper tonight, she has been up 4 times with more to come I'm sure. She's had ice cream, oreos, milk, pudding, and Tylenol. Now, I gave her Trazadone at supper so it would be working by MY bedtime, but just now, I gave her a little Tylenol PM to boost it. It would be different if she were sitting in the den and wanted a snack, but she gets my hopes up and declares that she feels sooo bad that she is going to bed. Then she appears in that door whining my name. And I have to get up and go into the kitchen RIGHT THEN! or she will just help herself. And that makes me want to hurt her. I am dealing with a couple of physical things right now, and in NO MOOD to put up with a 4 year old. She has interrupted my TV and Facebook time tonight! lol

Ugh....

No comments: