Home

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cooling off period

I could not post anything until I cooled off lest my pastor be called to me. OMG! Kerry goes out of town, and Mildred loses her mind. I think she has it in her mind that he is gone and she can push me around. And she is basically correct. She wants to eat every hour. She forgets that she has eaten. She has a tape worm so large, I plan to name him. Stay tuned for that.
All weekend, she ate and ate and ate and ate and ate....well, you get the idea. There was no filling her up. She HATES pizza and plainly let Cheryl know that when she so GRACIOUSLY sat with the Princess on Saturday night, but when Christopher put a frozen pizza in the oven Sunday evening.....nothing would do but that she have not one, not two, but THREE pieces of his pizza. It was NOT that he wanted the whole thing, but she HATES pizza. She promptly went to bed at 6:30, but I knew she wouldn't stay. She got up for more at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:15, 1:30ish, 2:30ish, 3:30ish. I finally told her that if she got up again, I would KILL her. I went to bed and tried to figure out what to do with the body until daylight.

1 comment:

Cheryl Taylor said...

Whut-in-uh-cat-hair-is-at???