Home

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let 'er shine!

The princess woke up in RARE form today! When she got up for breakfast (the first time), she did not speak one word to me. Now that is always okay with me as I do not speak after just waking up. When she finished eating, she never spoke a word, just got up and went back to bed.
I had promised Connie she could work today, so I took a "Sand Mountain" day. Kelli and I planned a trip north (to Marshall County). So when Connie got there and we were waiting on Kelli, Moma wandered in. She was asking what day it was and where was I going every 5 minutes. Then she got started talking about going back to bed. Connie said, "Aww, the sun is shining! Don't go back to bed!" Moma said, "LET 'ER SHINE! That ain't got nothing to do with me going back to bed. I can sleep with the sun shining, I can sleep when it rains. I CAN SLEEP ANY DAMN TIME I GET READY TO!" How precious.

No comments: