Home

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Insurance

This morning after Moma finished her breakfast, she noticed an envelope that I had forgotten to put up that came in yesterday's mail. It had her name on it so of course she opened it. At first, I thought no big deal. She asked what it was and I told her just insurance stuff. But then as she read she found something that said it would pay on her some new glasses and the exam would be free! Enter Crazy Tail Miley....(the most bizarre of her personalities).
She ranted and raved about it for a few minutes and my reply was that we let Sherry handle all the insurance and medical stuff. She screeched at me that I should be helping Sherry! (okay....you LIVE with me). I tried to ignore as much as I possibly could. She rambled off to her room when she saw I was not going to get excited with her. In about 10 minutes, she appeared in the door. "Hey Julie.....call Sherry for me". I opened my mouth to argue, but stopped. Why should I savor all this idiocy? I should share it with my sister! So, I called and handed Miley the phone. She rattled on to my sister for a good 15 minutes, and I just sat back and enjoyed it. And mind you, it was sheer lunacy! Sherry must have promised her she'd come by and read it. So, off to bed with Miley.
In just a minute, I heard this on the baby monitor:
Help me Lord! Lord HELP ME! Sherry is all I've got.
Sherry! Sherry! SHERRY!!!! Help me....help me....
Help me......Why do I need help? Somebody......Somebody come tell me why I need help!
WHY DO I NEED HELPPPPPP?????????
Does anybody hear me??
Sherry......
I have hidden the papers! I may burn them.

No comments: