Home

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pancake Day and a Trip to Wal-Mart

Saturday morning I dressed up the princess and took her to pancake day. Of course this was for lunch, because the princess slept until 10:30. It was truly precious to see her pull out her housecoat that Sherry bought her for Christmas to wear as her "heavy coat". She refuses to believe it is a housecoat. She said housecoats were not brown. So I let her wear this brown robe over her black suit to Pancake Day because she wanted to. Personally, I would have let her wear her pink fuzzy house shoes too if she wanted to. I was just in that kind of mood. Anyway, OF COURSE, the princess could NOT stand in line, I had to get both plates and then go back for our drinks. This little woman ate like a lumberjack!!! She had 3 pancakes, 2 sausage patties, and 2 cartons of chocolate milk (what else?). She intended to score some of the Splenda and sugar packs on the table, but I moved them way out of her reach.
On to Wal-Mart! She refused to sit in the car and let me go get the wheelchair/cart. She wanted to walk in. She is so vain! Then I had to fight her to make her ride in the chair. She would just "sit on the bench" and wait on me. I said, "No Moma! Someone might grannysteal you and then where would I be?" Once I got her in the chair, she was in hog heaven! She loves it after you wrestle her into it.
Lord, she is a mess!!! A stinking hot mess!!!!

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Sounds like a fun day...even with Moma!! Nothing like pancake syrup and a WalMart run to get your heart beating...haha