Home

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just Stand There

You probably need to know the layout of my kitchen to get this true picture, but my little princess stands in my way EVERY day all over the house, but especially in the kitchen. She comes between the table and the refrigerator and just stands there. So if someone comes to the door or I have to go into the dining room, I must go all the way around the table on the other side to get by her. If I open the refrigerator, I either hit her in the face or the back. SHE WILL NOT MOVE. She gets between me and the microwave too. She will stand at the sink and just look out the window while I travel around her to fix her breakfast. I mean, it is obvious that she is in the way, but she doesn't care because she is the princess and the whole solar system travels around her. BUT GOD FORBID I BE IN HER WAY! She will say, "excuse me" and stand there. I may be in the middle of something, but she will NOT go around. I say, "You could go around, you know." Her answer is "You could move too".
The royalty around here humbles me.

No comments: