Home

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Don't say " I told you so"

In light of my recent decision, I hesitate to even post this. But I prayed about my decision and I still stand by it. But.....what in the world was I thinking when I insisted that Moma come live with me?
This morning at 5:45, she woke me. "Julie....you might want to come turn this water off". She was so calm. I flew back the covers and within minutes landed in moving water. It almost covered my feet. The toilet was overflowing like a waterfall. You could hear it dripping down into my basement. Kerry and I mopped water while she stood in the way and insisted that she did not do that. The water flowed down into Christopher's room and my storage room where all my decorations that I did not use this year (BECAUSE OF HER) were stored. I am guessing that they are now worthless. I won't even address the smell.
Apparently, you cannot flush the cardboard tube the toilet paper is wound around.

No comments: