Home

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Princess and MY MAKE-UP!

This morning at 5:30, I discovered that the little princess had been up all night working. She had rearranged everything in my bathroom and had gotten into my make-up drawer and had strategically placed items from that drawer all over the counter. She had even rearranged the jewelry I had left on the counter. Then I heard her in her room. She was opening drawers, moving stuff, bumping around like a mover. She opened her door. She had on her glasses, the paper in her hand, and her water mug. She was going to the kitchen. I stopped her because Kerry was still asleep. She said, "I'm a trying to get my bed made up and my room straightened up" like she was expected to do this. I said, "Obviously, you have worked all night!" She bowed up, "I certainly did not! I slept good last night!" So, instead of having a little time to myself this morning, I had to clean out my make-up drawer, and put it all in a plastic container in the closet. Great! I'll never find anything. That closet has almost everything I own in it. Guess I'm in the market for a safe.

No comments: