Home

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here's the sad news....

No, I did not just discover this. It's been in the back of my mind for YEARS! Are you ready? I am going to be 100% like my crazy lunatic grandmother!!! Maybe that is why I have so much resentment and disgust built up. How did I come to this conclusion?
A. I talk to my self like she does. I even have conversations with these imaginary people or I am rehearsing a conversation I am going to have.
B. Excessive gas, enough said.
C. We both love to eat and we prefer things that are not really good for us. Ice cream, chocolate, Dr. Pepper, etc. You get the picture.
D. We are both affectionate people, only she loves to be the center of attention and I prefer not to be.
E. We are both smart asses and hateful guts.
F. We both love animals.
G. We both pray about everything.
H. We are both clumsy.
That is just to name a few. Kerry says every day that he is living with Moma to the 2nd power. (Third if you count Rebekah, but she is not ready to handle this revelation yet)
The biggest difference is that she thinks the world should revolve around her and she should always be carried around on a down pillow. Me, however, I'm the workhorse. I expect nothing (and get it), but sometimes wish I had 5% of the world's revolution around me.
Today is my confession of this discovery that I have know for some time, just never wanted to admit it. Sigh...............

No comments: