Home

Sunday, June 28, 2009



This was posted on my wall this afternoon when I returned from Wal-Mart. Obviously, my children had answered all the questions they intended to. I totally feel their pain.

On a funnier note:
This afternoon late, Moma and I were sitting at the table waiting on Kerry to come home. She had asked a million questions and repeated the ones concerning supper every opportunity she had. So I was about to get up to fix us something rather than waiting on Kerry to bring us something when she took my arm and said, "I don't mean to be ugly..." (Uh oh, I thought) "You have gained a LOT of weight here lately haven't you?" She emphasized A LOT. Nice. So sweet. I smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you". So, I guess I'll be devising a weight loss plan that I can live with soon. Any ideas?

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Well...as you know, I am the last person that could tell anyone how to lose weight!! But I do know that the stress of taking care of a loved one can put the weight on. I know that is when I started gaining mine back (and still hanging on to it...haha)