Home

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hint Hint

I can remember my mother talking about how my grandmother would drop hints before her birthday, Mother's Day and Christmas about what she wanted. Well, she is still at it! I have gotten so tickled this week at her. She tries to bring her birthday up in every situation she possibly can. For instance:
"What day is this? I mean day of the month? Oh, really? I think I have a birthday coming up? Do I? How old will I be?"
"Julie, how old am I? Well, don't I have a birthday coming up? How old will I be? WHAT???"
"Is this June? Don't I have a birthday in June?"
"I feel so bad today. I don't know why. I guess it is because I am just old. How old am I? When is my birthday?"
and on and on......
She has always LOVED her birthday!
I'll report on all the festivities tomorrow evening. We are taking her out to eat and back home for cake and ice cream!!
Untl then..................

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Good luck on taking her out to eat! I am sure that there will be a funny story to follow!
Happy Birthday to Moma