Home

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Questions Questions

Today has been Question Sunday! She has asked the same 4 questions all day.
1. What day is this?
2. Where is Kerry?
3. What are we gonna eat for ______(dinner, supper, etc)?
4. Do I have any money?

I gave her Tylenol PM at 6:15 pm. After yesterday, her not sleeping at all, and last night her walking the floors until Kerry got up and threatened to whip her, I am totally UNDONE. My nerves are shot and I am ill as a hornet because my knee is stiff and swollen and I cannot do what I want to do. She is making me crazy asking the same questions over and over. And my crazy kids are screaming at each other like they are 12!!!!!!!!!!! Forget her....I may take the Tylenol PM in just a few minutes. lol
(sigh) This too shall pass.............

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Take 2 !!! Get in bed with a good book and read till you fall asleep.
Tomorrow's a new day.