Home

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What day is this?

Today,we are resetting every time we get up. "What day is this?" is asked at least 5 times per session. By session, I mean, she gets up for a bit, goes back to bed, gets up, back to bed, and so on. I am now referring to those as "sessions".
Something is going on with her taste. She wanted breakfast but when I fixed it, she complained that it was sour. Okay, a butter and jelly biscuit is NOT sour. She also shivered every time she took a bite. I let her stop eating. Then several sessions later, she got up to eat lunch (of course, we don't miss meals), and I fixed her remaining half of her supper last night for her. It was a croissant with chicken salad, chips, cheese straws, and a pickle. She ate one chip, raked the cheese straws into the trash, and wrapped it up for "later". (Oh yeah, she said, "I don't like them crumbs!" She was referring to my favorite, the cheese straws) Then she toddled off to bed. Sigh...........I hate this life for her.

No comments: