Home

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Whacked in the Back

Last night, Kerry was at Smoke on the Falls and the kids were gone, so I invited my friend up for supper and a movie. She had never seen Mama Mia, and I wanted an excuse to watch it again (bringing the total times watched to 900). ANYWAY....I had no money and did have leftovers in the fridge, so I warmed up the sausage macaroni casserole for us, but warmed Moma's leftovers from Ryan's for her. I wanted to go ahead and get her fed so we could watch the movie in peace. I started fixing her plate, and she said, (real hateful) "What are you doing with my food?" I said, "I'm fixing your supper plate". She started complaining that I was putting too much on it and on and on.....so I just walked away and said, "Fix it yourself!" I think she was so shocked that she just stood there for a minute, and in her high pitched defense started telling me it was okay. I still refused. I made her do it herself.
Our food was ready so I started putting out our plates and my friend had arrived by then. She got up without me noticing her and went out on the deck, but I immediately missed her plate. I jumped up and went out the door to take it. She saw me and started turning around to hide it. "What do you want??" she asked. I just reached across her and took the plate. When I turned to go in the house, she hit me square in the middle of my back. It flew all over me. I grabbed by her skinny little arm and pulled her toward the door. With gritted teeth, I said, "You get your butt in this house before I knock you out!" Ayyyyyyaaaackkkk!!! She makes me CRAZY! I looked in the door, and my friend was on her back laughing her head off! I'm glad the comedy that is my life amuses you people. It's the least I can do.

No comments: