Home

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pasta Salad and Cheese Toast

Tonight Kerry had his Lion's Club meeting (and they eat supper there), so I thought I'd fix Moma and me some pasta salad and cheese toast with colby/jack cheese (which is the BOMB!)I fixed her plate, and called her to eat. She sat down and said, "What is this?" I told her and her response was "I ain't never eaten anything like this before". I didn't comment, but just continued eating and watching Friends. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was not really happy with her food. She finally pushed it aside and mumbled, "That was the worst shit I've ever eaten", to herself. How precious!

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Most older people love a good grilled cheese. Strange. I love it when you bite into it and the cheese just oozes out. YUM!