Home

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Won't you be my neighbor?

Last night, Moma came into the kitchen, and said, "I just wanted you to know that I am going to be your neighbor", smiling. I said, "Moma, you have lived here since November, nearly 6 months". She shook her head, just smiling. She began asking all kinds of questions about the house, how much of it did we have, and was it connected to her part, and various other crazy stuff. Then I saw her in front of her book case. She was rearranging pictures. I went in there later, and she had packed some of them up. Maybe she was taking them with her when her people come, I don't know.
Oh, she had physical therapy yesterday too. She was beginning to feel a little sore. Yesterday, when Kerry came in from work, she started taking on, and whining about something being wrong with her. I was just ignoring her, because I had given her some Tylenol and she couldn't tell me anything else that was wrong. Anyway, Kerry and I were talking in the bedroom, basically ignoring all her taking on. She got up and came in the room, walked past me, and went to Kerry and said, "Call the doctor". lol Kerry said, "Why?" She said, "Something's wrong with me". But no matter what he asked her, she couldn't tell him. I finally convinced her to go get in the bed....after she spilled a whole glass of tea. Sigh...............

No comments: