Home

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feeling a bit better? Hopefully...

Well, last night was the first night in many that she was up rambling at 1:30 am. She was rattling the bathroom closet door because, of course, we have it locked. We had to. She rambled in it so much, I couldn't find anything. When I got up to get her back into bed, she had on her sleep bonnet. It was sitting cockeyed on her head, and she was barefooted. I said, "What are you doing?" She smiled that Miley smile and said, "Oh, just piddlin'." lol I said, "Well, piddle back into your room, everyone is asleep." She did, but rambled awhile in her room.
Then today, I got to go to church with Kerry (Christopher and Rebekah were on Moma duty). We got home and I fixed her lunch, but she acted really groggy. So I put her back to bed and went to Wal-Mart for the weekly robbing and surrendering of my paycheck. Anyway....when I returned, there she sat on her bed. Bra, slip, girdle, and stockings laid out beside her; shoes in front of her on the floor, and purse on chair in front of her, and her suit laid out on the chair across the room....she was getting ready to go to the beauty shop! She said that Dorothey was on her way to get her. Bless her heart. She really has a time with the days. I put her things up, and explained to her that today is Sunday, and she goes to the beauty shop on Wednesday, and that SHERRY takes her, not Dorothey. I could tell it really got away with her. But funny thing...she said, "Would you call Dorothey or Ruby Jean and let them know that I don't go to the beauty shop today?". Yes, Moma, I'll be glad to.
Note: She still isn't eating. Tonight, she packaged up her cut up pieces of steak into her baked potato and squeezed it together so I'd think she ate. Sneaky devil.

No comments: