Home

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Your Grace?

Today, I am simply an humble hand-maiden to her royalty, the Little Princess. She has bossed me since waking me by SCREAMING my name this morning (with Kerry telling her to go back to bed and leave me alone). She bossed me through breakfast. "Hon, put this in the garbage" (she means right then, no later) "Can I have something else to drink?" "Hey, get me a spoon". (All the while I am thinking, CAN I EAT IN PEACE? No, apparently not)
News Flash: While writing this post (and procrastinating some major school work), I heard her in the kitchen. I walked in just in time to see her loading her pockets with rubber gloves. When I took them and asked her to stay out of my things, she said, " Y'all think I'm a thief". THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE! I know that in her state of mind, there are no laws of reason, but this little princess is slowly killing me. Lord, have mercy!

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

Bless her...and mostly bless you.