Home

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Not me this time

Tonight we had a rack of ribs, chicken fingers, baked beans and chips for supper. Moma was not supposed to get ribs according to Mr. Payne. But, of course, when she saw them on my plate, she just had to have some. I tore her off a small part (while Mr. Payne is screaming "NO") and put it on her plate, but that would not do for the little princess. She wanted the whole rib. I began to tear if off for her because I'd rather just let her have her way about some things than argue with her. Mr. Payne went into some kind of RAGE and lost his mind over the whole thing. He screamed at me....over her greediness! (Has he met her?) He then snatched up his plate and went to the den with his food. She said, "Boy, he shore got his bowels in an uproar, didn't he?" She then began to complain about how tough the meat was and that she could not eat it. Ugh......There is no charge for the entertainment in this zoo. Come on by.
(See, I'm not the only one she makes crazy)

No comments: