Home

Monday, October 3, 2011

Down the spiral staircase

I feel like Moma is going down a spiral staircase. She is so crazy tonight, her speech is slurred, and she is in search of Jesus. She has asked me to help her find Him. She is moving very slowly, stooped over, and not at all spunky, like she should be. I cannot stand this state, and I hope it doesn't last long. She repeats the same thing over and over. "Julie, will you take care of me?" "Will you see after me?" "Keep a watch on that door and make sure nothing happens to me". Who knows what is going through her mind when she is saying that. Is she remembering what happened to her in November 2007? or is it just mindless jabber? There is one little funny to report. This morning when Connie went into her room to get her up for breakfast, the sheets and blankets were off the bed, and there she laid out FULLY DRESSED from head to toe. Wonder what in the world was going through that little head of hers? Who knows? I never heard a thing! Kerry Payne better get home in case she decides to drive off in the car next time! :)

No comments: