Home

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hospital Bed

Yesterday, Moma's blood pressure was 90/45. It is not much better today. This morning she got me up saying her mattress was wet. She had soaked the mattress in her sleep. So, now we have a hospital bed. There is something about this that I am not wild about. My sitter thinks we are at the end of our journey, and we probably are, but I know how she can rally. I expect her to jump up and raise hell about that bed about 6:00 tonight when I start my online exam. She is a rally cat, but I am just not sure. She looks awful, and eats nothing really.
All I can say is that IF it is the end, I pray that God won't tarry, and that she will go quickly and not suffer. I don't think I can stand to see her really suffer (not that fake stuff she usually does, that I can watch). She has sort of lost her spunk, and that in itself is sad. She is supposed to be irritating me, rambling through my things, and feeding my dogs coconut candy.
Say a prayer for God's will.

No comments: