Home

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Strange and unusual events

Today, Moma has been crazy. But not the usual crazy. She sleeps all the time now, but she got up for breakfast (11:00) only because I woke her. She ate and the very minute the last bite was in her mouth, she jumped up and started out of the kitchen mumbling "I got to go lay down". I followed her. She got in the bed and slept a good while, but hollered and carried on the whole time. She called her momma, Jesus, and me! She cried out, yelped like she was startled, and moaned and groaned. She got up a bit later and sat in her chair. She was saying, "one to three-thirty, one to three-thirty" over and over. I stood in the door, not 3 feet from her and she never acknowledged my presence. I went into her room and straightened her sheets, emptied her potty, and straightened up a bit. She never said a word until I started out of the room and she said, "Thanky".  Now she is wadded up in a wingback chair like a 4 year old. I just don't see this lasting much longer.

No comments: