Home

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some of the reasons why I need a weekly massage.......

  • She is NEVER satisfied with what we get her to eat from fast food. It is never what she wanted or looks as good as mine. It is always too hot, too tough, too dry, too much, etc.
  • We all work for her. Her requests must be met as soon as she makes them, or she will attempt to do it herself. Believe me, you do NOT want her doing much for herself, especially in the kitchen.
  • She rambles through everything. She may or may not take it, according to whether it strikes her fancy.
  • Any time she sees me cleaning up, picking up, or doing laundry, she begins to "help" by moving things, kicking the laundry basket into a hidden destination, rearranging everything everywhere, etc.
  • Questions Questions Questions.....the same ones....over and over!
  • My having to repeat EVERYTHING at least once
  • Her sorting through the trash.
  • Her feeding my dogs, arguing about it, and then doing it behind my back
I covet your prayers. There is laughter but there is more stress and inconvenience than the laughs. Life is not always fun, hardly ever pristine, and many times just depressing. I could NEVER have done this without being equipped by my Heavenly Father (He always equips the called), and without my precious husband and children. They are my support system, but they get tired too. I know that together we will see this thing through. Just praying that we are still healthy enough to enjoy life when it is done.

No comments: