Home

Monday, January 17, 2011

I've said it before......

Look, I know I have mentioned this before (several times) but you just cannot imagine what it is like to roll Moma's hair. She had her bath this morning and got her head washed (past due). The minute her hair was dry, she began the chorus...."Roll my haar" and she sang it about 18 times before I said, "NO". Then the begging began. Now, I know it needed it (she needs a perm and a hair cut Dinah!) but I hate to do it. I joke, but seriously it is WORSE than combing a child's hair. It is WORSE than washing the dog. I'll cut Shula's hair any day in exchange for someone else doing Mildred.  (Hmmm....wonder if Petco would take her....they have those little leases for the head......well?) She bobbles that head, scratches her entire body so she bounces up and down, she leans over to inspect her leg, she looks around, she screams "Stop pulling my hair!", she begs "Please don't hurt me". I am ready for alcohol when I finish, but am I finished? Oh no....here she comes with 3 rollers in her hand...."These fell out". I roll and re-roll her hair for hours until I finally just take it down for my own survival. I'm looking up Petco's number.

2 comments:

cosby2 said...

Do you have writer's block?? No Momaw stories for days!!! haha Hope she is behaving.

Julie Payne said...

Actually, I kind of do have writer's block!! lol FB is killing my writing. I have a serious funny that I MUST report....tomorrow.